Monday, 3 September 2012

What's (actually) in my bag?

Accessorize bag/iPad/Carmex lip balm/Natural collection moisture shine lipstick/Pauls Boutique purse*/Peacocks lace frill socks/Blackberry torch  /Pitarello sunglasses*/Vintage RayBan sunglasses/Accessorize jewellery holder* (used as medical bag)/Camden Market Earrings/Dad's kindle.



I'm just going to get it out there and say it...I hate bags! I just don't find them attractive at all and they annoy the hell outta me but logic suggests that they're...logical. So here's the one that I've been carrying around for the past couple of days with me to for the trek to work. I got it probably about four years ago now, my mum pointed it out, I didn't really like it or care that I didn't like it so I just went with it. At least we can say that it's lasted me pretty well, eh? Rant over.

If you know me, you'll know that I drink like there's no tomorrow therefore, yes, it is completely neccessary that I have more than one drink in my bag. And more than one pair of sunglasses. And a lot more than one train ticket. The brown envelope contains my results and my college prep work (1 week!) and then I've got my iPad and dad's kindle and phone just because! As you can see there's also a pair of socks in there...I honestly have no explanation. Wow, this post is organised! I like to thing of it as more natural approach (what's actually in my bag!) instead of those posts that you see where people are supposedly carrying around  their entire closet in a tiny Chanel number, yep - that's likely.

How are you guys spending your last few days of freedom? If you've still got them?
If you like my blog please give it a quick follow! x



25 comments:

  1. i'm in love wiht that little cute purse with the union jack ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha this post made me laugh! I think you'd find all kinda of random crap in my bag, I'd be forced to give it a quick clean out before posting any photos on the internet! x

    just-a-thought-natalie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Yes! I hate bags. We should all just have more pockets!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw I love your jewellery holder/medical bag! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm the opposite. I LOVE BAGS!!! bags & shoes are my major weaknesses! u carry around a lot of things!! i try to carry around minimal stuff in my bag.

    xoxo
    mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That jewelry holder is so cute! I hate having to carry a bag around with me it's so annoying, but I do love having one & shopping for one! You can get some really lovely bags :) tehe xo

    vividskies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this post! I feel the same way about bags, forever getting in the way! I rarely ever buy any new bags!

    XOXO Sade

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always carry loads of drinks about too ha :) can never have enough drinks!x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this post! You have a lovely blog. I am your newest follower! xx

    myprettymummy.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am exactly the same, I find bags so annoying! I hate carrying stuff and also spending money on a bag, I end up using the same one until its falling apart! I never understood peoples obsessions with bags! x

    http://b-j-s-t.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's like you read my mind! haha xx

      Delete
  11. Such a lovely post: so many cool things inside your bag!
    What about following each other? Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice blog!!!
    love itens <3

    xoxo
    http://mynameisglenn.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am the complete opposite: I can't leave my house without a bag! I love them:)
    I loke your shades:):)


    Chrysa
    Stories and Sequins

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm a bit on and off about bags. Sometimes I wish I was a guy so I don't have to bother! Great post :)

    xx


    maribleu.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love these posts. I am the opposite of you though, I'm totally obsessed with bags, haha.

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  16. I totally adore these kinds of posts! So good!
    If you get a second, it would be amazing if you could come check out my latest post!
    XOXO
    Morgan
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow so many good things inside your bag, you are very organized person! I just moved to a new blog! please check out my blog and if you like it, please follow me on Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. i'm the opposite,
    i always bag because when i go everywhere
    i have to take so many stuff

    xo
    www.jiglycious.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have to admit this is a very lovely bag :)

    Would be a pleasure if you visit me too,
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  20. In my bag there's a mess :((
    Your blog is very nice, would like to follow each other?
    Xoxoxo

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete