Wednesday, 12 September 2012

OUTFIT #25: will you watch over me?






Kimono - Vintage
Top - H&M probably
Skirt - Forever 21
Boots - Asos
Necklaces - DIY and Venice
This is one of my more adventurous outfits. Did you ever see Spirited Away? It's a Chinese Animé  movie about a little girl who finds a world filled with monsters, some of whom are friendly and some are evil. Then a dragon turns into a river, I feel like that today. 

Also featured in todays post is my first attempt of a beehive which I learnt from watching Cherry Dollface on Youtube, who is just the epitome of perfect. Her videos are super fun and easy, however I just don't feel like this look really suits me and I don't think I'll be trying it again - even though it looks freaking awesome on Olivia! Let me know what you think of it!

If you like my blog please give it a quick follow as it means the world to me! 




19 comments:

  1. fabulous skirt, and such an unique blazer - i love it! :) xx

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful kimono! It compliments the skirt really well. I think you really suit the hair to be honest so I think you should give it another go. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair like that!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love kimonos and this one is stunning.

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the vintage kimono!! Beautiful! PS. I'd love it if you could visit my blog and follow me if you like it!! :)

    -Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your maxi skirt! that is so beautiful xoxo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    $100 Giveaway from Boticca on my blog:
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/boticca-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous - that skirt is beautiful!! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  9. this skirt is really beautiful on you :-)

    say hello-
    www.stylemailbox.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post!

    Loving this so much !!

    p.s Do you want to win a Snake Wrap Earring?! Enter my giveaway!

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl


    ReplyDelete
  11. love the kimono!!
    you look great dear
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am obsessed with your skirt.

    BTW, Spirited Away is Japanese, not Chinese ^_^
    It's by Studio Ghibli, basically Japan's version of Disney!

    http://thegeekypeacock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVED Spirited Away when I was younger! Ah good memories. And I think the hairstyle really suits you, you looks great x

    just-a-thought-natalie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love the skirt!

    www.charissarae.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete