Thursday, 30 August 2012

OUTFIT #21: the sweetness that I'm thinkin' of




Shirt - Primark
Trousers - Topshop (with cute little velvet hearts on them!!)
Kitty cat shoes -  http://www.daisystreet.co.uk/
This is the outfit that I wore to my WH Smiths interview the other day, I think it went really well because I got on with everyone working there and had a good laugh. Lo and behold - I GOT THE JOB! I start immediately this Saturday and I am so so looking forward to it. If any of you have experience working at Smiths, how did you find it? What are the benefits/disadvantages of working there?

I also wore this ensemble to my college enrolment today which went...pear shaped at times. It completely didn't occur to me to bring my results and some cranky office lady had a bit of a rant at me 'it was all over the sheet' (what sheet?!) 'there's always one' (why do I have to be 'the one' for everything?). But overall it went pretty well, everyone was so friendly to me and I found myself really stepping out of my comfort zone, talking to people I didn't know. I also met my drama teacher who I personally thought was pretty darn awesome and he gave me a monologue to learn and perform in front of 100 kids and their parents. Wish me luck! (I'll need it!)

If you like my blog please give it a quick follow as it means the world to me!


32 comments:

  1. Awh those trousers are so sweet!

    floraldisastersblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those trousers are sosoo cute :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit, congrats on getting the job! I don't want to come across as pushy but could you please email me your guest post by tomorrow night as I'll be out my house from 10 am on Saturday and I'll need to schedule it, thank you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on getting the job - maybe these are lucky trousers?!

    Lauren
    pinkforflamingos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the job! I loove those trousers! :) xx

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on getting the job!! What are you going to study at college? Love the jeans too.

    I'm having a little giveaway on my blog.
    www.atrickleofmeaning.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much!! I'm taking AS Levels in Drama, English Lit, Psychology and I'm re-taking French :) xx

      Delete
  7. I am totally in love with your pants! I am now following you dear! Check out my blog and follow back if you like.

    Smile On:)...Classy Pam

    http://classypam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute pants, so adorable!

    xo Camilla

    Into The Fold

    ps, win a pair of Rayban sunglasses on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice pants!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a cute look. love your pants.
    I'm your newest follower now :)!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely outfit!

    <3

    ps. you can now win some awesome Sabre sunnies on our blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. that trouser is really attractive! it catches my attention right away.. you look so stunning dear!!
    HAVE A BRILLIANT DAY!!!
    greetings from ヽ(^。^)ノ

    http://cupofpinktea.blogspot.com/

    ヽ(●^o^●)ノ
    http://cupofpinktea.blogspot.com/
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loooooove this so much! Its so simple and SO chic. I tried those trousers on and fell in love, but I didn't buy them! They look great on you! And the shoes are darling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally should have got them - they are my life!! xx

      Delete
  14. Ooh those trousers are lovely! You look really smart but still chic. Congrats on the new job :) x

    kw-justlikeheaven.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like your blog and I became your follower number 100, isn't that awesome? Hope you could follow back :D
    Your pants are sooooo cool ^_^

    Kisses ♡ http://hello-strawberryswing.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  16. aw your trousers are adorable!! really nice color too :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really nice pair of trousers love the! you have a great style xx, hey maybe we can follow each other jut let me know

    lam-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou so much lovely! I will definitely check out your blog :) xx

      Delete
  18. love the trousers xx

    http://urbanfashionelephants.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. these trousers are amazingg!! well done on getting thr job!! cute blog too :) xxx
    www.thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. those trousers are so pretty! such a lovely fit too x

    ReplyDelete
  21. congratulations on getting the job! i love those trousers, i've been after a pair of polka dot trousers myself! x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love how your trousers light up your outfit! :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. love your blog, so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! It's muuuuchly appreciated :D xx

      Delete