Friday, 24 August 2012

OUTFIT #19: oh, you fill my lungs with sweetness







T-shirt - Topshop
Skirt - Vintage
Bag - Vintage
Sandals - Pitarello
Wrinkly hands - My mum's side
Rings - jewellery store in town, Italy, & theme park in France
Necklaces - Fat Face & DIY
Nails - No7 - Sing the blues
This is the outfit that I wore to pick up my GCSE results yesterday and I so don't want to say this but...I didn't do as well as I wanted to do. I did fine, I really did, but there were just a couple of exams that I thought I had in the bag or had been SO determined to do well in but had been dragged down by past modules. For example, in my Drama exam and coursework I got two A*s (which I was extremely pleased with!) but my grade was dragged down but a module we'd done a year or so ago which I hadn't understood the seriousness of and got a C in, which dragged down my score. Other than that I did reasonably well, not brilliantly, but quite well. Quite a lot of my coursework was remarked and my grade went down A LOT from that (especially in Art where I went from an A* to a B) which was very disappointing for me, not because I got a B, because a B is a really good grade, but I was under the impression that I had that A* already. I'm sorry for this little rant but I need to vent my feelings a little bit and I hope that everyone understands that I don't think my grades are bad I'm just a little bit underwhelmed by them, if that makes sense.

If you like my blog please give it a quick follow lovlies! 

How did everyone's results day go? Were you happy with your results or disappointed or did you just not care? Haha. 



44 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfits!! xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit, i like the shoes :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I've nominated you for the Sunshine Award. Find all the details here: http://beautybeatsbooks.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/the-sunshine-award.html

    Much love, Maxine. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is perfection! I love baggy tee's with long skirts, but I am soo short! :(

    I have a Giveaway on my Blog, if you are interesting in entering! :) x

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I'm possibly the shortest on the planet! Just don't worry about these stupid 'fashion rules' that the entire world seems to have. Short girls can wear maxis! xx

      Delete
  5. I love the outfit :) I'm so excited to so what you come up with for my guest post :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm just editing the pics right now :)

      Delete
  6. This outfit is beautiful :)

    www.arabellag.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty outfit and well done!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous outfit! love your skirt x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a pretty outfit, the top is gorrrgeous with the skirt x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love th pictures, so pretty! And the outfit is great
    xoxo

    http://lastime-around.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a gorgeous look - I wish I could rock a long skirt!

    xo,
    LelaLondon.com - Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pictures! Following you!
    -Kosi
    http://onecreatesoneself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Is that a map shirt? Because if it is - that's kind of brilliant. Sorry to hear about your results - I know how it feels to expect something better for art especially and be really bummed when the results don't come out quite as planned. That said - you're doing your GCSES so you definitely have a while to go anyway :)

    http://anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup!! Well worth the ridiculous price! yeah at least I'm not carrying on with art :) xx

      Delete
  15. Great pictures! I nominated you for the Liebster award :) http://paigeoffashion.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/liebster-award.html

    Bethany Paige xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. you look amazing <3 these pictures are full of fun, i love it <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes
    ps: would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like this look, especially the bag =)
    I was wondering if you would like to enter the competition to become the Fashion Muse on my online fashion magazine, it means that you will have your outfits published there!....write an e-mail at info.forerunners@libero.it to learn more!
    I'm your newest follower now, and I hope you will visit my blog too and let me know your opinion...maybe you could follow me back if you like it!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are so cute! I love these pictures, especially the ones of you dancing around! Love your blog, following you now!

    xoxo

    Allie

    www.sparklesandstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning outfit! You look great xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
  21. i love this look dear
    for the blog featuring you can send me your new looks if you want
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  22. beautiful! followed you in gfc, hope you can follow back! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Totally cute!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Pretty skirt, Millie!

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow, you dress so nicely! these photos are beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love this outfit, really personal and brilliant!

    With love, XX
    Shape and Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  27. love this outfit! and congratulations on your results! I know I was the same with Art-thought it was a given A* but got a B :( it didn't matter in the end though-phew! xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. All of your pictures are great. You look like you're having so much fun in and you're so young, what a fab blog! Bit jealous! Definitely following you now. And don't be disheartened by your results as long as you got what you needed to move into sixth form/college or whatever :).

    Rozi xo

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love this look!
    (www.my-big-eyes.blogspot.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete