Wednesday, 22 August 2012

OUTFIT #18: now she's only wishin' that she would have listened




T-shirt - H&M (PJ top woops!)
Bralet - Miss Selfridge
Disco Pants - AA
Pumps - Topshop
Bowler Hat - Vintage
I honestly have no idea why I bought this bralet, I bought it months ago on a whim, not even liking it that much. But I have to say, after styling it in a bajillion different ways I'm now it's #1 fan. THAT'S RIGHT. I WORSHIP CLOTHES. At first I found it really hard to style but then I stopped caring so much about colour co-ordinating and material and blah blah blah and it actually looks really good a bit messy!

I've been tagged in the Liebster award twice I think by Jane and Danielle and then by Hannah for the Versatile Blogger award, so considering they're pretty much the same thing, I've decided to put them both into the same post and call it the  Versatile Blogger award (cos that sounds much cooler) so here goes:

7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:

1. my family have a little house in France.
2. I'm 1/4 Polish.
3. I took my French AS Level a year early and got a D hahaha.
4. Someday I want to act on the west end.
5. I LOVE Taylor Swift, any person that doesn't is no person at all, in my opinion! hehe
6. I've been a vegetarian since I was 3 years old. Can't completely remember why!
7. It's GCSE Results day tomorrow and if I do well then I'm planning on buying myself a pair of Jeffrey Campbell's! And maybe even as a pity present if I do badly.
+7.000001. I have a puppy named Brodie who I just couldn't leave out of this, I love him too much!

Now, for the next part of the 'award' I have to tag 15 people to take part in it but I simply couldn't choose so I tag every single one of my followers! Leave a link to your post in the comments and I'll check them all out!

If you like my blog please give it a cheeky follow mi luvlies!
P.s. I have a present for all of you! Use the checkout code prettylittleenvies on Motel Rocks to get 20% off your order, aren't I good to you!

P.P.S. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE GETTING THEIR GCSE RESULTS TOMORROW, MY NERVES ARE ALREADY IN SHREDS!

25 comments:

  1. Good luck with the results! Don't worry about, really, everything always turns out for the best. And def buy the JCs! JCs make life better :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yess Results Day is ALL WE ARE THINKING ABOUT!! we're not getting any sleep tonight so we've planned on staying up for as long as humanly possible. Lovely post btw, we pray that your results are what you want !! And of course we love your eclectic style.
    Love Ammie and Sharrie

    www.ammieandsharrie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool pants!!

    <3 Kelly
    SavvySelections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the way you've styled that crop! I have a couple that I'm unsure about and never end up wearing so I might try it how you have :) xx

    http://beautyandablogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit, good luck with your results the Scottish equivalent of GSCES results were sent out on the 7th and I was so nervous x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the idea of putting a t shirt under your bralet.
    Lovely outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit, wish I could pull of disco pants as well as you do! I'm also getting my results tomorrow, trying not to think about it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wore my disco pants today as well ;)
    Loving how you've layered your tops! x

    I am holding a Giveaway on my blog, if you are interested in entering? :) xx

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. best of luck for tomorrow, sure you'll be fine! love how you've styled the outfit as well, the aa disco pants look amazing on you! xx

    www.fashiongalaxiesxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the bralet over the shirt. Interesting idea.
    Good luck with the GCSE results!

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha, lovely post. And I adore the bralette.

    xx,
    J
    www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how you've worn it!x

    teacuptoast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great outfit, i want disco pants sosooso bad :)
    sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I seriously need to get a pair of Disco Pants! You look smokin in them.

    xx

    http://confettifashionblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  15. cool look! :)

    xofemke
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute outfit! I love how you've styled your bralet.

    xo, Lela
    fashion blog - www.LelaLondon.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. the disco pants look sooo lovely on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. i loveee ur disco pants soo much!

    ENTER MY CLOTHES GIVEAWAY, YOU GET TO PICK ANY ITEM OF CLOTHING FROM MAX C WEBSITE!
    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.com/
    Andrea Antoniou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really like what you've done with the bralet and the rest of the outfit is awesome! :) Hope your results went well! agreed Taylor Swift, is amazing and We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together is my new favourite jam! :D
    x

    Vanese
    http://vanzthemachinee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love these disco pants, you look awesome! x

    ReplyDelete