Wednesday, 15 August 2012

OUTFIT #17: you go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me







Shirt - Primark
Skirt - Forever 21
Sunnies - Eurodiff
Converse
Rings - Italy, theme park in France, tiny jewellery shop in town

So today I'm channelling the country girl vibe with what some call beach waves but what I call 'just woke up hair', I wore this to go to a 'vide-grenier' today where I picked up some gorgeeeous items, think military style, bowler hats, and ethnic print, these people don't know gold when they see it. These photos were taken right before I melted from the CRAZY heat.

 The picture below is just me having a little play with my new iPad (YES, I SAID IPAD!!) that I got for my birthday, as it was my 16th. It's a list of things I want that I think I'll get a lot of wear out of this winter since I'm starting college. I've decided I want really well made stuff which is why I can't afford the majority of the things on my list!

I am fully aware of how rubbish this is! Hahah

How's everyone's summer going? If you like my blog please give it a follow as it means the world to me!
P.S. There's 30% off Jeffrey Campbell Lita's at Nasty Gal!

28 comments:

  1. Love this outfit!
    cute blog :)xx

    http://urbanfashionelephants.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shirt and the drawing is good! Hope you're having fun on holiday. Sophie at Sophie Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this outfit is fab! the shirt and skirt just go great together! love them both :) xx

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfection! plaid + maxi, so good :)

    xx.
    Hybid Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so comfy and casual. Nothing beats a flannel shirt.

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look great, lovely :) i nominated you for a versatile blogger award: http://doodleheartx.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/hes-big-and-hes-bad-i-love-him-like-mad.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your drawings are amazing! I love your banner too, I wish I could draw :( x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that shirt with the maxi dress xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. this skirt is so adorable.
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love your outfits!
    newest follower xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely outfit! I love the clash of the skirt and the shirt
    http://www.bandasaur.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is perfect, and i dont say that very often. keep posting, love each and every post. love your long skirt

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful pictures! :)

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the look. It's a great pairing!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this outfit so much!! and your hair is AMAZING.

    New follower!!

    xx,
    J
    www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful outfit!

    XX

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. the converse look so good with this outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your skirt!

    horrible-lauren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing outfit.Amazing blog. Yeah very amazing, very very Amazing. Ahaaa converse and skirts just define 2012 for me.

    Ammie (: xx

    www.ammieandsharrie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous photographs you look so lovely, I love your skirt!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. you look beautiful! love the shirt x

    ReplyDelete