Saturday, 18 August 2012

Oops, someone let me in Sephora

Oh no, I did it again, I splurged. 
Why did no one tell me there was a Sephora in the next town in France?! There was no way that I wasn't dragging my family down there, the next day we drove down there, I ran in the shop, breathed in the scent of heaven and said 'I'm home'. Well, in my head at least.
'Beige'


 I'm not sure what section of the shop this was but it was pretty cheap (in comparison with the rest of the products). I actually thought this would be more of a nude shade but I'm not complaining as, looking back any nuder would look like concealer lips!



'Bewitch me 24'
I can't believe I spent this much on lipstick. The most I've ever spent is £3! But I couldn't love this lipstick any more, it was definitely worth every single penny! I'm planning on wearing it with really bright, multicoloured outfits so it contrasts the outfit and gives it that cool, grungey look. It doesn't actually last for that long but I can deal.

I'm thinking of doing some guest posts on my blog once I hit 100 followers (hopefully soon! eek!) so just e-mail me at ciaomillie@gmail.com if you're interested! 

If you like my blog, I would be so grateful if you could give it a quick follow!


36 comments:

  1. I'd love to go to Sephora! I love the purple lipstick :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the purple, defo worth the extra few quid it looks like good quality stuff :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Sephora. Both colors are so different but so worth it!
    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good good choices! I just found your blog and couldn't resist becoming a follower! So glad I found it :) xx
    beyondtheflash.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much, that's very kind xx

      Delete
  5. oh wow, this darker lipstic is amazing <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

    ReplyDelete
  6. love both of the lip colours, very nice and elegant :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    Win $300 on my blog to Spend on Boticca!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that burgundy color is gorgeous! perfect for fall. i always seem to splurge at sephora -- you're not alone!!

    xo


    http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. that dark lipstick is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. BEAUTIFUL lipstick! love the dark one :) x

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the second one, such a great colour x

    ReplyDelete
  11. love everything!

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow love bewitch me 24, how awesome is it! must be great to experiment with =)

    love from the NANA girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like the beige lipstick. I'm finding it hard to find one that's not too beige (concealer on the lips as you said!). What brand is this one?

    http://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not sure, sorry! Wish I knew because I really want more from this brand :(

      Delete
  14. Hehe, sometimes you have to spend a bit on lipstick for the quality. Nice colours!

    www.opinionslave.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice colors!!

    xo
    www.jiglycious.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I reallly want that dark colour lipstick! Looks lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. the dark lipstick looks amazing on you! xxx

    http://doodleheartx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Worth the splurge! They look great on you and contrasting the lipstick with multi-colour clothes is simply genius. I don't remember the last time I actually matched my clothes teehee.
    we're following you now! Pop round our blog and check out our latest DIY post (:
    Ammie xx

    www.ammieandsharrie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. i've always wanted to go to sephora! i love that wine-red lippy xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. The colors are great, I couldn't wear the dark one, but I think it looks good on your lips!

    come by and join my Followers to Friends blog hop, great way to get some new followers!.

    www.iampiscesw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. The darker shade is gorgeous! I've been after something like this in quite a while and ended up buying shade 4 from Kate Moss' Rimmel Collaboration - it was awful :(! xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. the darker shade is so gorgeous, i want it! x

    ReplyDelete
  23. I've never been to Sephora but from what I've heard I could easily spend a small (or large!) fortune in there.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. That's actually a gorgeous shade of purple may need to give it a try x

    http://laurenjadem.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  25. The same thing happened to me when I went to Los Angeles! I love both these! Awesome colors and they look great on you!

    http://dulcet-sparkle.blogspot.ca/2012/09/los-angeles-haul.html

    ReplyDelete