Friday, 17 August 2012

I turned 16!/PARIS for the day/Birthday Haul

'HAPPY BIRTHi' as it read


Both are quotes written on the glass that surrounds Oscar Wilde's grave in Paris. There are also lip prints where people have kissed the glass!

ConCon

We arrived at the bridge having bought a lock each thinking you have to write you name on it, make a wish and throw the keys into the Lake. Turns out you have to write yours and your lovers names on the lock. Oh well. We made a wish anyway.

Sacre Couer, which is right in front of Montmartre, my favourite place in the world. 

Connie's mum at a cute little restaurant in Montmartre. 

Birthday guurrrrlll

OH.MY.GOD!

 shoes & dress - topshop - mum and dad/skirt - forever 21 - sister, Jemma

 flower ring - little jewellery shop in town/ green prism ring - topshop/ swirley stoney ring - Italy - all from mum and dad

both earrings and triangle necklace - topshop/ glass pear necklace - jewellery store in town all from mum and dad

Neon nail varnish - from mum & dad/Toilettries set - Marks and Spencers  Connie's Grandparents/ notebooks, cute pen & voucher for a pedicure at a spa - Connie (she HATES my feet, and 'hate' is no understatement!)/pencils, coloured pens  & scissors - sister, Katya

iPAD!!!!!!! - mum and dad 
I had the best birthday of my life this year and I'm so happy with all of my presents, I turned 16 so it was sort of a big one! I think I'll let the pictures do the talking because words can't really describe how amazing this year was!

If you like my blog, please give it a follow as it means so much to me!


23 comments:

  1. Great post! I wanted to go to Paris next year for my 16th, definitely think I will now!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a lovely time, I love the notebook with the splatters :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fantastic way to spend a birthday! wish i could be back in paris. also, that topshop dress is beyond adorable. love! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a brilliant birthday! I'd love to go to Paris, I've been to France so many times, but annoyingly never to Paris :') x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a fab birthday! :) gorgeous dress you wore!!

    Im hosting a Giveaway on my Blog, if you'd like to enter :) xx

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow I just discovered your blog and really like it. Think you have great style and am following now! Definitely a new fan! You are very inspiring
    Pop up by my page when you get a chance xoxo Tamara
    www.theglamandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a magical birthday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing! I hope you had a lovely birthday! Judging by all the photos you look like you had an awesome time! Nice dress! x

    http://catsandclothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in love with your rings!!! They are all so lovely :) Your blog is amazing and i cant wait to see more!!
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  10. your 16th sounds a lot more exciting than mine! I hope you had a lovely day :)<3

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post!!
    love the rings,you are so lovely.
    Thnks for your comments
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday girl! Glad to know you enjoyed it.

    jadepurplebrown.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. although its a little late, happy birthday :) and i love your dress btw! xx

    armariodedanielle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww you lucky girl! amazing photos, hope you had a lovely birthday xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. You had an amazing birthday! I would love to go to Paris! You received such awesome gifts!

    I hope you are having a great weekend.

    Stop by our blog and enter our giveaway!

    Sunny Days and Starry Nights Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the dress!!1

    Its my bday today! check out my bday post


    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/my-birthday.html


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hope you had a good birthday! I love the topshop dress :) x

    ReplyDelete
  18. that dress looks lovely on you, looks like you had the most amazing day! xxx
    http://doodleheartx.blogspot.co.uk

    PS. you are the second-next on my list if you still wanted an illustration for your blog. let me know if you still want one, and if the price has scared you off we can negotiate haha.. give me a comment and let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the lock bridge, such a cute idea! :)
    And I love your flower ring!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great photos and I love your jewellery! x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adore your blog! Just started following you, would love if you had a look at mine if your interested http://mineminemaggie.blogspot.ie/
    Great post!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your dress from Topshop!!! :) Super cute! :)


    Cute blog! :) I'm a new follower.

    xo - Brittany

    http://www.edgymisfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete