Wednesday, 29 August 2012

AUGUST MISH-MASH - What I've been loving

I HAVE: heart flocked trousers - Topshop & Bewitch me 24 lipstick - Sephora
I WANT/NEEEEED: Pewter disco pants - Glamorous & Jeffrey Campbell Audrey 2 in red suede - Nasty Gal & Jeffrey Campbell spike lita - Soletrader & Neon bouclé (!!), peplum (!!) top - Topshop, Dress - Forever 21.

Ok, where where where to start?! These heart trousers are just ahhhmazing, I saw them on Alice and went 'Yep, I'll have those', as for the Sephora lipstick, it has become my style staple recently and I've been wearing it with super bright clothing (I've become an addict!).


How amazing are these disco pant dupes? when I first got disco pants I was too scared to even wear the black ones and now I'm thinking about the silver ones, is it only me that's proud of that?! Probably. I love bouclé. I love peplum. Enough said? And let's not forget the beauuutiful black and white colour block dress which I have been searching for for years. I'm not exaggerating, I've had this exact dress pictured in my mind since I was an apple in my mother's eye (just re-read this and I don't think it makes sense. ho wells). Who can guess where my next pay check's going?

AND ONTO THE SHOES!! - I bolded and underlined that just in case you couldn't understand how excited I am about these shoes: VERY! First of all, the Jeffrey Campbell Audrey 2 in red suede. Brand new. Soon to be mine. I don't care how much they cost, I won't eat, I won't go out until I can call these beauties mine. Another pair of Jeffrey Campbell's (I may be getting predictable) but these are going into my virtual basket literally tomorrow. TOMORROW! Ok, ok, calm down Millie.
Just thought I'd share with you 2 bloggers whose style I've been loving this month:
Meg - undeniably cool, I am in love
with every one of her outfits!
Charmaine - love her hair so much and she
just has the most perfect style!
p.s. If you like my blog I'd be so grateful if you could give it a quick follow!

5 comments:

  1. Goegousss, i want to try the glamorous disco pants so bad!

    Sophierosehearts, currently having an 100 follower giveaway :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this list, the shoes are amaze.

    xx,
    J
    www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the red Jeffrey Campbells! Great list xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm dyyyyying to hold them in my arms!!

      Delete