Monday, 2 July 2012

PROM 2012


My prom hair (I had it done professionally).
Me and my gorgeous friend, Amy.
Me and Leanne before, just look at her dress! :O


Ceri and I during the meal (it was loovly thanks).


Me and my prom date, George, who bought me the loveliest white corsage which you can see in the photo above.

My best gals, all lookin' gorgeous.




And again, it's just the only decent photo of my full outfit.
So there you go, a small portfolio of photos from the best night of my life. They don't do it any justice. I was so happy with my hair, but I felt like i was probably one of the few people who had such crazy hair! haha. Most people had theirs done although I think the hairdresser just got quite carried away with mine, but I still loved it! My friend Ceri (pictured above) had quite similar hair to my own, however she'd done it all by herself, I couldn't quite believe it.

 I wore the Coast Starlet Beaded Dip Dye dress (which I got in the sale, discounted by £100! KA-CHING!) which was honestly my dream dress and I felt so confident in it because I loved it so so much, it is also very in style as it is dip dyed white. I paired it with an art deco-style similarly-beaded-to-my-dress clutch that i found in New Look and kept it simple with low heel, peep toe silver shoes from Next as the dress was already very busy and I didn't want to overcrowd the outfit. 

Don't you think everyone looks lovely? And aren't our corsages beautiful! Who knew our dates have such wonderful, elegant taste?! 

Love, Millie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment