Friday, 27 July 2012

OUTFIT #9: 50 shades of purple





Vest - probably Primark
Lilac lace t-shirt - Republic
Studded shorts - Etsy
Belt - Accessorize
Nike Dunks
Happy Olympics! Ok, ok, I know the title is cheesy but I couldn't help myself! I'm really loving colour blocking at the moment and realised that I have a ridiculous amount of purple in my wardrobe so...voila! And yes, i know that the cheapy belt looks a bit silly but I lost my beautiful black snakeskin one and I'm on holiday so I think I deserve a break! Mwahah

Oh yeah, I'm in France by the way! It's uber hot, so much that I was sweating in this at 9 o'clock at night! Its my birthday while we're here and I'm doing muchos shopping so you'll be seeing some new outfits very soon hopefully!





2 comments:

  1. i love purple and colour blocking :) What a gorgeous view! Have a good birthday while your away

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Thanks! Lovely blog btw x

    ReplyDelete