Wednesday, 18 July 2012

OUTFIT #7: summer daiiiz



Bralet - Miss Selfridge
Skirt - Forever 21
Shoes - some shoe shop in Italy
Sunnies - same as above
Camera - birthday gift from my best friend Milla!!! (It's the Holga 135 in mint)
Sorry I haven't been posting in a while, for the past week I've been visiting my best friend, Camilla in Italy but before that I guess I just...couldn't be bothered to look presentable whatsoever!

I wore this outfit to go shopping in this gorgeous town near Venice where Camilla lives and I ended up spending allllll of my money (dammit) on this beautiful abstract print chiffon maxi dress/coverup which will be in an outfit soon hopefully. I'm so excited to post it as I'm practically in love with it...I ought to be to have spent that much on it!


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit, I love the bralet!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit. I think you're better spending all your money on one thing you really love than on loads of stuff you just like ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell that to my parents, haha!
      Millie x

      Delete