Saturday, 28 July 2012

OUTFIT #10: tooth paste kisses and heart shaped bruises



Dress - Zara via Charity Shop
Sandals - some Italian shoe shop
Cuff - Camden Market
Sunnies - same Italian shoe shop
It was very slighhtlyyy cooler in France today so I chucked this charity shop bargain on, only to discover that the bottom was quite see through, and as I hadn't washed or even worn it yet...it smelt kinda bad, so off that came. But I still think it's a cute outfit & a great find! 

I am deeply, deeply sorry but for pretty much every post for the next month, it's very likely  that these sunnies will be making an appearance as i.just.can't.be.bothered.with.makeup. Apart from red lipstick, I'd never give dat up, yo.

P.S Office is having a sale on JEFFREY CAMPBELL FOXYS do you hear me?!?! £105 down to £55 dammit!!! SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!




5 comments:

  1. that dress is so pretty! & eeeek as if the foxys are that cheap! I need a pair haha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! We've followed :') We're new to the blog scene aha if you have time maybe check out our blog :)

    Thankyou xxx

    smithfashionandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog you have...wanna follow each other?
    please follow with GFC, just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete