Saturday, 21 July 2012

MICHAEL KORS vs ICE WATCH

Ok, so I have needed a new watch for a lonnnng time, pretty much since I stopped wearing my Baby G cos I was too embarrased! And ever since then, my wrist has always felt a little bit naked so I think it's time that I finally gave in and bought myself something practical (for once!) yet soooo beautiful. The toss up is between a gorgeous Michael Kors watch and a white Ice watch.



Butttt, to be honest I do prefer the Michael Kors watch, but at £190 (:O) it's something I can only really dream about. The ice watch is by far the cheaper option at £80, and yes it's pretty but....it's not Michael Kors! What should I do?! Should I save up for the MK watch and blow all of my money on it or go for the ice??

7 comments:

  1. I love the MK one but the Ice one is lovely too! Sometimes it's better to save up and get something you absolutely love and will admire for ages than a quick buy!

    Sophie x
    http://sophie-victoria.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right! New moto?
      Lovely blog by the way!
      Millie x

      Delete
  2. try River Island for some Kors look a likes!

    xo Camilla

    Into The Fold

    check out the giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too perfect, think I actually like them more than the Michael Kors! Thankyou!
      Millie xx

      Delete
  3. I love the second one! I really like your blog, I've just found it and it's great! would you like to follow us each other? I can also follow you on bloglovin and twitter!
    xx

    www.hetibrandenburg.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou so much! :D yep that would be lovely hehe xxx

      Delete
  4. Watches are the best, I am ready to it as a gift ice watch

    ReplyDelete