Monday, 23 July 2012

Job Interview Outfit

Step hem skirt - BANK
Neon heels - Nelly
Silk shirt - Gucci (damn!)
Chanel bag 

I'm at that awkward and embarrassing stage in my life when I find myself constantly at job interviews yet never in a job.. To help myself stand out more I think what I need is an outfit that tells the employer that I'm civilized and confident (hoping the neon heels reflect that!). Or I could just stop saying stupid things in interviews like 'well i don't really know much about plants...or nature' at the garden centre or 'sorry about the dirt, i walked through some woods' at a restaurant. Hmm...

Unfortunatly the shirt is about a bajillion times more than what I am willing to spend so if anyone knows of a similar silk shirt for a tenth of that price. PLEASE TELL ME. The hunt has already begun!!!!

P.s guys n gals, the Davidina neon yellow heels at Nelly came back in stock!!! I'm the happiest girl in the world!


3 comments:

  1. Hey lovely! You wrote a lovely comment on my blog post on the 'Statement Mini' on - ♥STYLE COKE♥ It was so lovely to hear you liked my post and I always read and look at who reads my blog! So, thank you! It means a lot. What a lovely blog you have too, you have an amazing natural flair for style and its clear you know exactly what you are talking about and how you dress is just perfect!

    I am following you too (of course!) and really look forward to more posts, Love.

    Kate xxx http://stylecoke.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, aw, you're really funny :). I love this outfit. The neon heel is amazing and sophisticated, but most importantly, fun!

    Ava Tallulah
    Enter My UO Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. that skirt is beautiful <3 x

    ReplyDelete