Monday, 23 July 2012

OUTFIT #8: Take a bite of my heart tonight






Dress - Zara Italia
Shorts - Pimkie
Sandals - Pitarello
More holiday snaps, I know! I miss Italy soo much, it was so freakin hot!! I had the best time ever, and I got  really really back into running. I mean I never stopped, but normally I only do 1 mile whereas by the end of the week we were doing 3.2 miles in one night! Woohoo, you proud of me??

 This is the gorgeous Zara dress that I was ranting about in my last post, I still can't believe I parted with thattt much money on an impulse buy! Should I have done it? Probably not. Will I wear it a lot? .... probably not. But it's a wonderful holiday piece that just makes me melt when I look at it.

As they say, Tis better to have splurged and loved than to have never loved at all! 



2 comments:

  1. The dress is amazing! Never regret an impulse buy....

    Sophie
    http://sophie-victoria.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is amazing, I love the colours x

    ReplyDelete