Monday, 23 July 2012

charity shop haul

Zara tunic - £5.50 (picture didn't come out too well but it's a gorgeous bottle green in real life)

Poncho - £1.60. YOU CAN NEVER BE UNHAPPY IN A PONCHO!

Scarf - 50p. I plan on tying it to my bag or my wrist.


Love how it's watercoulour-yness and the colours in it!

Elephant bracelet - £1.95 
This morning I went to the doctors and came back with a lot more than just a note. You know how it is, I see one thing in the store window and I'm hooked, I have to check every single charity shop in my town and only then am I satisfied. This little haul came from 3 different charity shops, woops! Current amount in purse : 20p. I don't have any excuse either.

1 comment:

  1. Love the elephant necklace!

    Sophie
    http://sophie-victoria.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete