Monday, 25 June 2012

OUTFIT #5: last friday night




Dress - Forever 21
Denim Jacket - Tommy Hilfiger (through TK Maxx)
Trainers - Fake Converse from Italy (that I drew a blue star on hahah)
Lion earrings - H&M
I wore this cute 50's style dress to a party on Friday and I felt brilliant in it! I love the unusual, retro print although I'm not sure about the shape, it's cupped in a weird, flat way and where the dress goes in and the skirt part starts, I feel like it makes me look a bit tubby! :(

I've recently been wearing my fake converse to a lot of parties because I think they give an outfit a cool, laid-back look and I also feel like my shortness is part of my personality and I don't feel like myself in heels!  Is that weird? I have been pining over some metallic navy Jeffrey Campbell Lita's recently though, and I think it's time I treated myself to a pair of good quality shoes for once!

No comments:

Post a Comment