Sunday, 17 June 2012

OUTFIT #3: lazy days




Shirt - borrowed from work
Dress - Missguided (sold out, sorry)
Tights - Primark
Chelsea Boots - Asos
Army jacket - car boot sale
Snake Bracelet - Claire's accessories
Cuff Earring - New Look

I got this dress for Christmas and I haven't been sure about it for a long time as it's longer than what i usually wear. But today I just thought what the heck and threw it on with this top i keep forgetting to wear and my army jacket that I got for 6 euros from a car boot sale in France. I am currently in loooovvve with my new cuff earring, it's so elegant and unusual. For a long time I'd been lusting over the Topshop studded cuff earring for a long time but £7 was just a little to much for me, so I was over the moon when I found this one in New Look for £2.99! What do you think of this new cuff trend?



No comments:

Post a Comment